Terrance McKinney was a late call up after Matt Frevola’s original opponent Frank Camacho was forced out of the contest after getting in a car accident earlier in the week.
McKinney actually fought just 8 days ago on June 4th at LFA 109 where he knocked out Michael Irizarry in 1:12 of the first round. Tonight, he did it even quicker knocking out Frevola (who was a big favorite) in just 0:07 seconds of the first round.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! 🤯
— UFC (@ufc) June 12, 2021
This was one of the most impressive late call up, UFC debuts I have ever seen. His speed and power are clearly going to be staying up in the UFC and we will probably see him take home one of the bonuses after that display.
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Unfortunately for McKinney it’s not all good news. After his win he climbed up the side of the fence, jumped off and immediately grabbed his knee. He then called over trainers and sat down during the rest of his time in the octagon. He could have very well blown out his knee. Luckily for him he was due for some time off, just not the way he hoped.
Here’s hoping that the injury to McKinney isn’t too serious and that he can make his follow up performance in the UFC sooner than later!