Some feuds never seem to die. All the way back in 2014, Terrell Owens claimed he moved on from his beef with former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb. Now the beef is once again back. The former Eagles wide receiver, Terrell Owens, told Shannon Sharpe he wants to box McNabb and “knock chunky soup from him”
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s a reference to McNabb’s old Campbell’s soup commercials.
"I'd knock Chunky soup from him, from 2004!"
— Club Shay Shay (@ClubShayShay) September 6, 2021
“I’m dead serious,” Owens said. “Shannon, I’ll knock him out. Because there would be so much pent up … I’ll be controlled. It’ll be controlled anger. I’d be like a Navy SEAL. They’re cool and calm under all conditions. But there would be a fire burning inside of me.”
McNabb and Owens were good pals and teammates back in 2004 and 2005 on the Eagles, they even reached a Super Bowl.
Now they are forever sworn enemies.
You gotta love it.