Some feuds never seem to die. All the way back in 2014, Terrell Owens claimed he moved on from his beef with former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb. Now the beef is once again back. The former Eagles wide receiver, Terrell Owens, told Shannon Sharpe he wants to box McNabb and “knock chunky soup from him”
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s a reference to McNabb’s old Campbell’s soup commercials.
"I'd knock Chunky soup from him, from 2004!"
— Club Shay Shay (@ClubShayShay) September 6, 2021
“I’m dead serious,” Owens said. “Shannon, I’ll knock him out. Because there would be so much pent up … I’ll be controlled. It’ll be controlled anger. I’d be like a Navy SEAL. They’re cool and calm under all conditions. But there would be a fire burning inside of me.”
McNabb and Owens were good pals and teammates back in 2004 and 2005 on the Eagles, they even reached a Super Bowl.
Now they are forever sworn enemies.
You gotta love it.