The Super Bowl in Tampa is all set, and with limited amounts of fans allowed in attendance, prices are skyrocketing. The matchup of Tom Brady versus Patrick Mahomes is drawing plenty of interest. The cheapest seat in the house via Stub Hub is going for a pretty penny.
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
Take a look below at what $6,340 dollars will get you.
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
On the other end of things, if money is no object and you’re looking for the primo seats, check out where you can sit below:
Of course you’re also going to have to spend plenty out of pocket for airfare, hotel, etc.
With prices like these, sitting at home sounds like a much better plan.