If the weigh-ins were any indication, the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul is going to be a spectacle. The two hopped on the scales after a lengthy pre-show that featured musical acts, dance groups, interviews, and a whole lot of trash talk.
You can watch the whole show below or skip with the time stamps:
Mayweather came in under the 160 lbs weight limit at 155 lbs. Meanwhile Logan Paul weighed-in at 189.5 lbs, which was just 0.5 lbs below the max. Paul will also have a 6 inch height advantage.
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The fact that Mayweather is 50-0 while Logan Paul is 0-1 seems like the biggest joke in the world. Not to mention the fact that this fight will only be recorded if the ref says one fighter can not continue as there are no judges.
All of it seems a little sketch honestly. Obviously the money is the only reason Mayweather is doing it and you have a to think that he has no ounce of a doubt that Paul will even stand a chance. Boxing has definitely been put in the spotlight recently with the Paul brothers, but how much longer it will last is the real question.
The fight begins Sunday, May 6, at 8 p.m. ET.