The internet is searching for who was forced to hold Rodney Harrison’s umbrella during the pre-game show prior to Tom Brady’s return to New England.
Here was the scene as all three other hosts held their own umbrellas, while Harrison was able to get someone off-camera to help him out.
Shoutout to the person getting paid to be Rodney Harrison’s Fonzworth Bentley pic.twitter.com/WAoJrLu1DE
— Pablo S. Torre (@PabloTorre) October 3, 2021
Don’t you dare ask Rodney Harrison to hold his own umbrella pic.twitter.com/zuJCOwdXFZ
— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) October 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The internet will never let Harrison live this one down.
“You hold my fuckin umbrella”
– Rodney Harrison pic.twitter.com/9nHggzQ0qw
— feitelberg (@FeitsBarstool) October 3, 2021
Harrison was also missing from the broadcast at half-time for no known reason.
Developing story: Suspiciously, @Rodney_Harrison, his umbrella, and the person holding @Rodney_Harrison’s umbrella are absent from the halftime studio greeting. 🧐 #UmbrellaGate pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z2lYJMR
— Bumnie Lobar -Armchair Quarterback (@BumnieLobarACQB) October 4, 2021
WE HAVE FOUND HER! THE UMBRELLA HOLDER!
— Andrea Doyon – Read in the Woods 🌲🌳 (@ReadintheWoods) October 4, 2021
There we have it folks, you can clearly see the woman holding Harrison’s umbrella off to the side.