Every year around the time, Forbes does their annual report on which athletes made the most money in the world over the past year.
While this past year has been a struggle for so many people, most athletes seem to be doing just fine. Especially these ten guys. Check out the highest paid athletes from 5/1/2020-/5/1/2021.
- Conor McGregor, $180m
- Lionel Messi, $130m
- Cristiano Ronaldo, $120m
- Dak Prescott, $107.5m
- LeBron James, $96.5m
- Neymar, $95m
- Roger Federer, $90m
- Lewis Hamilton, $82m
- Tom Brady, $76m
- Kevin Durant, $75m.
The top 10 highest paid athletes, according to Forbes 💰 pic.twitter.com/24P0iQXrG9
— ESPN (@espn) May 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Who Claims to Have Hooked Up With Suns Players Reacts to Their Sweep
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Some of the names on this list fooled me, not gonna lie.
Sure the top three of McGregor, Messi and Ronaldo is unsurprising…but Dak checking in at #4 in the entire world makes no sense whatsoever. Don’t get me wrong, Prescott is a solid QB, and the Cowboys were right to lock him up. But the dude shouldn’t even be the fourth highest paid player in the NFL…not even close.
It just goes to show that sometimes being the highest paid athlete just comes down to the market, not the actual talent.