The Knicks doing Knicks things.
Immanuel Quickley needs to chat with the New York Knicks’ equipment staff.
Quickley took the court on Wednesday night at Little Caesars Arena with a jersey that had his last name brutally misspelled.
Immanuel Quickley’s name is spelled wrong on the back of his jersey pic.twitter.com/UNF2t6EDsK
— League Alerts (@LeagueAlerts) December 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Porn Star Ava Louise Reveals How Much Money She’s Made Since Exposing Antonio Brown
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Though Quickley’s misspelling isn’t really all that big of a deal, there have definitely been worse.
In honor of Immanuel Quickley (sorry Qucikley), favorite jersey spelling fail
— ᴀʀᴅᴀ Öᴄᴀʟ 🏒 (@Arda) December 30, 2021
Who wore it better pic.twitter.com/WfjZX47Lw4
— Sean Highkin (@highkin) December 30, 2021
People joke the Knicks’ jersey stitchers should use autocorrect, but they sew those names in Immanuelly.
— Fred Katz (@FredKatz) December 30, 2021
Looks like someone was moving a little too "Qucikley" while making Immanuel Quickley jersey 🤣😅pic.twitter.com/ORXVSXVmXJ
— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) December 30, 2021
Knicks can't even spell their own players names correctly. They have Immanuel Quickley hooping in the AliExpress special. pic.twitter.com/2ZK3Bcbeu9
— Mike (@mikestheworst) December 30, 2021