The NFL is all in on India Love. The NFL is starting to figure out how to market the sport to a whole new generation of viewers. Their latest move suggests they actually do get it. India Love is a very famous Instagram model. She’s best known for her Instagram account under the username India love. Recently India revealed that she’s starring in commercials for the National Football League.
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
She took to Instagram to post about her new gig:
“WeRunAsOne commercial went LIVE today on NFL Network, NBC, CBS, ESPN and Fox, as well as All NFL channels 💪🏽Worldwide✨
Thank you so much to the @nfl for wanting me to b a part! Definitely a moment for me! &My family so proud 😩❤️❤️ stay Tuned.. there’s More”
Whatever the NFL is doing is working. Last night’s season opener averaged 22 million total viewers, up 29 percent from last year’s Chiefs/Texans matchup.
2021 NFL Kickoff viewership was sky-high 📺
Overnight ratings show that NBC's coverage of Cowboys-Bucs:
📈 Hit a five-year high
📈 Was up 16% from 2020
📈 Does not include out-of-home viewing, with final national number expected to be even higher
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) September 10, 2021
Football season is the best.
Check out more of the NFL’s newest star below: