The Rock is the world’s biggest movie star. He makes more money than anyone else in that department. Part of his job is to keep up with his physique, and no one works harder in the gym than the Rock. Well, actually there was one man who outworked the former WWE star in the gym, and he’s an NFL legend.
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Rock took to Instagram to share a clip from Young Rock, where he meets one person he found that outworked him: future NFL Hall-of-Famer Ray Lewis.
“Thru blood, sweat and iron-we bonded like brothers immediately and we LOVED pushing the hell outta each other in the weight room,” he wrote about Lewis, who was a true freshman in the moment the show depicts, in his caption. “Push each other beyond our pain thresholds to chase greatness.”
No surprise there, Ray Lewis is one of the best to ever suit up, and he was a beast on and off the field.
When the Rock is impressed with your work out, you know you’re an animal.