Baseball fans are officially back to their old ways.
First, we had a kid go sliding down the bleachers a t Wrigley Field for a Javier Baez grand slam ball.
A Young Cubs Fan Went Tumbling Down The Bleachers Trying To Catch A Javier Baez Grand Slamhttps://t.co/zQxiwRaH7e
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 22, 2021
If that wasn’t enough for one day, we got a nachos disaster for ya.
In the Reds-Diamondbacks game, Eugenio Suarez hit a home run. The ball landed a few rows in front of a dad and his son. The dad knew he wanted the ball, but had a tray of nachos in his hands. He went for it anyways, and as you might have guessed…it didn’t end well for the guy.
This dad fumbled his nachos chasing a home run ball 😅
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 22, 2021
Something tells me the kids isn’t going to let his dad hear the end of that one for a very long time. Hopefully the dude has a good sense of humor.
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube