Tiger Woods is currently hospitalized as he’s recovering from a scary car crash that left him in need of surgery to repair his legs. While Tiger remains away from the PGA, players have been honoring him all week. Today, PGA players even wore red and black (Tiger’s iconic Sunday look) to honor the golf legend.
PGA Players Are Busting Out The Sunday Red To Honor Tiger Woods After Crashhttps://t.co/rsNbUFxnVT
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 1, 2021
While recovering, Tiger Woods released a statement saying how touched he was by all the love he has been getting.
“It is hard to explain how touching today was when I turned on the tv and saw all the red shirts. To every golfer and every fan, you are truly helping me get through this tough time,” Tiger Woods wrote on his Twitter.
It is hard to explain how touching today was when I turned on the tv and saw all the red shirts. To every golfer and every fan, you are truly helping me get through this tough time.
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) March 1, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
24-year old Collin Morikawa ended up taking home the trophy this weekend, but all the buzz around the game remains centered around Tiger Woods and his condition. Thankfully, none of his injuries were life-threatening, and he’ll still be around the PGA in some capacity in the future.
Rest up Tiger.