The World’s most famous golfer was in the news this past week for all the wrong reason. The golf legend is currently recovering after a terrifying car crash last week in Los Angeles. So how is everyone close to Tiger doing after the accident? Apparently his ex wife is all set. Tiger’s ex Elin has swapped her custom $50 million North Palm Beach oceanfront estate for a much more modest $10 million Palm Beach Gardens home.
Nordegren bought her previous mansion in 2011 for $12,251,000. She listed it in 2018 for $49.5 million, deciding she wanted to unload the megamansion for something a bit smaller. The Swedish-born model lived in the massive 11-bedroom, 15-bathroom home until it sold this past September.
— Page Six (@PageSix) March 1, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
She was also spotted this past weekend for the first time since Tiger’s crash.
Nordegren was spotted Saturday with her children while pro golfer Woods continues to recover from surgery following a serious car wreck near LA on Feb. 23.
— Page Six (@PageSix) February 28, 2021
Being Tiger Woods’ family can not be easy.
Good to see everyone is going about their business as usual.