Tiger Woods was looking happy and healthy a day before his now infamous February car accident. The new footage from Golf Digest shows Tiger was in great spirits less than 24 hours before he badly broke his leg in the roll-over accident, playing golf and enjoying life. The episode features actor, producer and Emmy-Award winning host of Red Table Talk, Jada Pinkett Smith.
The video has a disclaimer in which Tiger gave his blessing for it to air.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
During Jada Pinkett Smith’s round with Tiger, she goes deep with her old friend about his life journey, his never-ending persistence and parenting.
She also learns that minor tweaks to her golf setup can make a big difference to her game.
Kind of eerie to think what would eventually unfold over the next 24 hours for Tiger.
Hey, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
Can’t wait to see Tiger back on the course winning Majors.