With Tiger Woods in the news recently, his former mistress is capitalizing, which for her means getting paid to promote sleazy dating sites. She’s trying to get out her message for a Sugar Baby Dating site. Rachel Uchitel first resurfaced when it was announced she’d be featured on the HBO Tiger Woods doc. Now following Tiger’s most recent crash and burn, she’s back at it.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Via Page Six:
As Woods recovers from his devastating car accident in Florida, Uchitel, 46, is cashing in — with a reported six-figure deal — on her notorious connection to the legendary golfer after signing a lucrative deal to partner with the popular “sugar daddy” dating site.
The website for Seeking Arrangement boasts, “Mutually Beneficial Relationships: SeekingArrangement delivers a new way for relationships to form and grow. Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies or Mommas — both get what they want, when they want it.”
Adding, “Successful men and women who know what they want. They’re driven, and enjoy attractive company by their side. Money isn’t an issue, thus they are generous when it comes to supporting a Sugar Baby.”
— Mara Siegler (@MaraSiegler) March 3, 2021
I don’t think Rachel Uchtiel is going to be the one to destigmatize Sugar Baby dating sites. The whole premise is despicable.
So is making money off Tiger but can you blame her? You have to strike while the iron’s hot.
Check out more of his Ex Mistress below: