The Masters tournament kicks off today, and it just feels different without Tiger Woods walking through Augusta National. The PGA legend is still recovering from a single-car crash that left him with multiple different scary injuries.
While Tiger might not be competing this week, his close friend Justin Thomas is one of the favorites to take home the highly coveted Green Jacket. Thomas has been in touch with Tiger Woods throughout his recovery, and even got a message from him prior to teeing off this weekend.
“When things are going well, you need to go figure it out. No offense to your dad, no offense to your caddie, you need to go out by yourself,” Woods told Thomas. “You’re a grown man, figure it out.”
As Justin Thomas was trying to find his way through a difficult few months, Tiger Woods gave him some simple advice that went a long way. An excerpt from our feature on JT, who tees off today at 1:48 pm EST: pic.twitter.com/wXOdAbs3IL
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) April 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That advice is so Tiger Woods that it’s hard for me not to get pumped up a little bit. Forget everyone else, forget the noise, play your game. Tunnel vision. This is how and why Tiger Woods has had his best moments at the biggest stages.
We need Tiger Woods back in the game of golf at some point. Hopefully he can make a full recovery.