Tiger Woods was hospitalized earlier today after he was involved in a single-car crash during his trip to the L.A. area. The PGA legend was sent to a nearby hospital after being rescued out of his car from local fire department. From there, he received surgery to repair multiple leg injuries.
Now, it has been reported what those exact injuries were for Tiger.
According to Daniel Miller and the L.A. Times, Woods suffered from a shattered ankle and two leg fractures in the crash that left his car totaled.
L.A. County sheriff’s deputy Carlos Gonzalez reportedly arrived on the scene first and talked about what happened during a press conference earlier in the night.
“I spoke to him. I asked him what his name was. He told me his name was Tiger, and at that moment, I immediately recognized him,” Gonzalez said.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Tiger Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg also spoke on his client’s condition.
“Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support,” Steinberg said via Golf Digest.
For now, it looks like Tiger is clear of any life-threatening injury. We’ll continue to pray that we receive more good news on this developing story.