Tiger Woods being back at Augusta National is music to all golf fans’ ears. It’s even better when he’s the defending champion. Normally, Tiger is completely locked in. This year, he’s taken a bit of a different tone. A more reflective tone. He talked about how he used to work out when he was 24-years-old, and it blew my mind.
Tiger's workout routine at age 24 … 🤯 pic.twitter.com/VotbaAo4ee
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) November 11, 2020
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
Woods said Justin Thomas asked him how he used to get ready when he was his age. Tiger’s response?
“Well, I’d wake up in the morning, run four miles.Then I go to the gym, do my lifts. Then I’d go hit balls for about 2-3 hours. I’d go play, come back, work on my short game. Then I’d go run another four miles, and then if anyone wanted to play basketball or tennis, I would go play basketball or tennis. That was a daily routine,” Woods says.
Then Woods said with a laugh, “I’m not doing any of that now.”
For anyone that says golfers aren’t athletes…watch this video. Tiger Woods worked his ass off day-in and day-out until he was the greatest to every play the game. Now that he’s accomplished that goal, he can relax a bit.
I have a feeling we won’t see Tiger in such a chipper mood come time to tee off tomorrow. Then it’s go time, and he’s coming for everyone’s throats.