After Tiger Woods suffered multiple different serious injuries following a single-car crash in California, many have been speculating on whether the PGA star will ever return to the game he dominated for so many years. He may have just given us a hint.
Tiger had his golf course at his mansion completely torn up, leading some fans to believe he’s preparing for a future without golf.
— Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) April 15, 2021
While some people are thinking the worst, others actually think this could be a good sign for Tiger’s playing chances.
🗣 Tiger Woods will win again 🗣 https://t.co/NFqUxiHuen
— Riggs (@RiggsBarstool) April 15, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I’m going to take the optimistic route on this one. Even if Tiger had doubts about his future chances of playing golf, I don’t think he would just tear up his personal course. His son, Charlie, is 11-years-old, and loves the game. Wouldn’t he at least keep the course for his sake?
Maybe Tiger is legitimately making moves on his course to make a slow return to golf. One can only hope.