Tiger Woods had a need, a need for speed. There’s still plenty of mystery surrounding Tiger Woods’ one car accident that happened back in February. Now we have a little bit more info. The “accident report” is not necessarily giving new details about what caused Woods to drive off the road in Southern California, the officials said. But speed was the major reason he crashed.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Which we all assumed already.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Tiger was driving 83 MPH in a 45 zone at the time of the crash. This is why they say speed was the sole cause of the crash. We’re told Tiger waived his right of privacy and authorized the release of the accident report to the public.
Tiger Woods’ car crash was caused by excessive speed, but there may be more to the story that we may never know … TMZ has learned.
The L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. will release the findings of their investigation Wednesday morning.
Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … Tiger was speeding when he lost control of his SUV and we’re told the Sheriff is hanging the cause of the accident squarely on speed.
Tiger Woods Crash Caused By Speed, Lots of Unanswered Questions https://t.co/uf6YQurG7j
— TMZ (@TMZ) April 7, 2021
TMZ reported that it was told the links legend will not be charged in the accident or issued any citations.
Conveniently for Tiger he has no recollection of what happened.
So he says. . .