Tiger Woods’ recovery is slowing coming along. The Golfing superstar was seen putting weight on his legs in Los Angeles on Wednesday for the first time since his Feb. 23 car crash with photos first obtained by TMZ.
Woods was spotted outside a Beverly Hills hotel with his girlfriend, Erica Herman, putting some weight on his legs with crutches.
He was even walking a bit.
Tiger Woods Puts Weight On Surgically Repaired Leg During Trip To L.A.https://t.co/p9w1kS7DWv
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) July 29, 2021
Scroll thru below to see Tiger and his girlfriend Erica Herman.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Last week at the PGA Tour’s 3M Open, Rickie Fowler said Woods has been “getting after” the rehab process that Woods said was “more painful than anything I have ever experienced.”
Those ready to write off Tiger for good should hold the phone according to his pal Rickie Fowler. https://t.co/dbfq5t7kPI
— Golf Digest ME (@GolfDigestME) July 23, 2021
Never bet against Tiger.
He’s going to play again, just wait and see…