Tiger Woods is on the move. The Golfing legend has been transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles following the single-vehicle crash Tuesday that left him with serious leg injuries, according to a statement released Thursday. Dr. Anish Mahajan said Woods was moved from Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, which is located about 18 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, “for continuing orthopedic care and recovery.”
Statement of Anish Mahajan, MD, Interim CEO/CMO, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center: pic.twitter.com/isZOkD8FSG
— Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (@HarborUCLA) February 26, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Mahajan said Woods sustained multiple “open fractures” to his lower right leg and had a rod placed in his tibia, and screws and pins inserted in his foot and ankle during emergency surgery.
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) February 24, 2021
Cedars Sinai is much better equipped to handle a celebrity of Tiger’s stature.
It’s all about privacy for Tiger.
I mean, the guy has a Yacht named privacy.