Tiger Woods doing the Happy Gilmore swing is everything. To celebrate the iconic Happy Gilmore’s 25th anniversary, Taylor Made had Tiger Woods, Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Collin Morikawa, Matthew Wolff and Tommy Fleetwood try their hand at the swing that made Gilmore a legend.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
With a running start, Team TaylorMade gave it their best shot.
Check out Tiger’s Happy Gilmore swing at the :50 second mark:
Tiger did a halfway decent job.
Every time somebody asks a professional golfer to do the “Happy Swing” they never actually do it.
They essentially do a slow jog up to the ball and then reset for like an actual golf swing. So Tiger didn’t exactly do it but he’s a good sport.