PGA legend Tiger Woods remains in recovery and away from the public eye following the scary single car crash that left the controversial star hospitalized and in need to surgery to repair his legs.
In the few moments we’ve seen Tiger since the crash, he has been using crutches or a cart to help him get around.
But the latest video of Tiger Woods has given fans a reason to think his rehab has taken the next step. Woods was seen walking without crutches or a noticeable limp.
Tiger Woods is off crutches and walking without a limp … new video, obtained by TMZ Sports, shows. https://t.co/1hoXKmR2sC
— TMZ (@TMZ) October 11, 2021
Not only was Tiger Woods seen walking around, but he also hit the range with his son, Charlie, at his weekend golf competition.
🚨BACK ON THE COURSE — Tiger Woods was seen this weekend in Florida watching his son compete at a junior event. TW was wearing a sleeve on his right leg & golf clothes on the range with a club in hand. First sighting in quite some time. 🙌 (Post credit: Mack Williams / Facebook) pic.twitter.com/U7Ie42ZxOE
— TWLEGION (@TWlegion) October 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It looks possible that Tiger Woods is using the golf club to help him balance, and not actually that he’s taking swings with Charlie just yet. But nonetheless, it’s great to see the guy out and about.
His presence at the Ryder Cup was missed, and USA players said he was phoning in to give the team words of encouragement throughout the event.
Knowing Tiger Woods, he’s taking his rehab seriously – with the goal of winning again on the PGA Tour in mind.