Tiger Woods sent the sports world into a frenzy when it was revealed earlier today that he was in a single-car crash that left him hospitalized and in need of surgery. As more and more details have been released throughout the day, we’re getting closer to knowing the specifics of the crash.
Tiger was in the L.A. area for the Genesis Invitational tournament this past weekend. He stuck around for some photo shoots with celebrities while he was in the area. Yesterday, Woods was seen golfing with David Spade and Dwayne Wade. It was reported that Tiger was on his way to meet Drew Brees and Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert today.
“While the circumstances around the crash weren’t officially released, two sources told Fox News that Woods was set to work with Discovery Networks to do behind the scenes “teaching lessons” with several stars. He was seen with NBA legend Dwyane Wade and actor David Spade. Actress Jada Pinkett Smith also posted a photo with the golfer Monday.
Woods was set to tape two more “lessons” at the Rolling Hills County Club at 8 a.m. local time – one with Drew Brees and the other with Los Angeles Chargers rookie Justin Herbert. Sources told Fox News Woods was running late when he took off from the hotel in an SUV. The sources said that Woods’ crews and a handler were getting ready and were waiting for about two hours before hearing about the crash.”
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Unfortunately, Tiger Woods didn’t make it to Drew Brees and Justin Herbert today. The good news is that it is being widely reported that he’s in stable condition. It’s still unclear what exact injuries Tiger is suffering from other than knowing that he needed surgery on his legs.
Hopefully Tiger Woods is ok. He has a lot of people praying for him.