When you’re at a baseball game and the sun is shining, there are a few things you can do. You can try to get some shade under a big hat to stay cool, or you can rip off the shirt, kick your legs up and get some good ole fashioned Vitamin D. A Tigers fan knew exactly what to do on a very nice day at Comerica.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He propped up his feet and chillaxed.
The internet responded with much praise.
See the tweets below:
— Monkey Knife Fight 🐵🔪👊💰 (@mkf) May 13, 2021
— Josh Keiser (@joshkeiser40) May 13, 2021
— Brad Porter (@bradkporter) May 13, 2021
Fauci wylin after all these mandates got lifted https://t.co/1W6jrtmwBA
— Henry Bankshaft (@LocalLegendCoop) May 13, 2021
CDC recommends making this your new profile picture or summer wardrobe choice. https://t.co/VQIWUm0iHo
— Rob Zerwekh (@zerwekh) May 13, 2021
The expression “Have it made in the Shade” need not apply.
This guy clearly is living his best life.