Perhaps no former or current player has more respect for Urban Meyer than Tim Tebow.
During their time together with the Florida Gators, both men became legends – winning two National Championships during their dominant run.
Now that Urban Meyer is down bad, many are curious as to what Tebow has been thinking.
Tim Tebow joined “First Take” today and revealed what was going through his head when he saw the video of a young woman grinding up on Urban Meyer at an Ohio bar.
“When I first saw and heard about what happened, my heart was hurting for Miss Shelley,” he said. “Coach shared with me that [this has been] one of the hardest times of his life.”
.@TimTebow shares the advice he gave Urban Meyer.
"When I first saw and heard about what happened, my heart was hurting for Miss Shelley. … Coach shared with me that [this has been] one of the hardest times of his life." pic.twitter.com/Rqn9q5vH8L
— First Take (@FirstTake) October 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tim Tebow’s pity tone when speaking about Meyer hasn’t really been the sentiment by the sports world, or even the Jacksonville Jaguars for that matter.
When Meyer first made his apology on Monday, many fans were quick to mock the coach. And it was reported that even his team views him as a joke at this point.
It’ll be a long road back for Urban Meyer – if he is to make it back from this brutal situation, that is.