Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow is the ultimate gentleman. So much so, that he wouldn’t even call a play in a huddle because there was a cuss word involved in the play’s name. Former New York Jets teammate Nick Mangold shared this story on Bro Bible’s “Endless Hustle” podcast.
— Endless Hustle Podcast (@Endless__Hustle) November 9, 2020
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
“We had a play that was a ‘Y Oh Sh*t’ screen, where the tight end actually fakes like he fell down on a running play, hops up, runs back over, throws back to the tight end and it’s usually wide open,” Mangold said.
However, Tebow had a problem with how the New York Jets named plays, specifically saying the word “shit” in the huddle.