The Tennessee Titans seem like they’ll have to own the fact that they aren’t going to get anything out of their 2020 first round pick Isaiah Wilson. The troubled offensive lineman played in just four snaps all season long.
Today, Isaiah Wilson took to Twitter to announce that he’s done with the team.
“Im done with football as a Titan… No further comments,” Wilson said in a since-deleted tweet.
#Titans 2020 first-round OT Isaiah Wilson tweets that he’s done with football as a Titan. He only played in four snaps last season and was involved in a number of off the field incidents. pic.twitter.com/N2cv7WyARq
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) February 23, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Isaiah Wilson had an eventful year, and it had nothing to do with football. The rookie had a DUI arrest, was suspended for violating team rules, and had two stints on the COVID-19 reserve list. He was eventually placed on the non-football illness list to work on “personal issues”.
Titans general manager Jon Robinson said earlier in the offseason that Wilson has to “make a determination” if he still wants to play football.
It seems like Isaiah Wilson has made that decision, and he might have to get his life in order before he comes back to the NFL.