It would be a huge understatement to say that Tom Brady is just wired different. And the latest story about chasing down Michael Jordan’s place in the sports world is just another example of why.
After Brady won his third Super Bowl ring in 2013, Julian Edelman revealed that Brady wasn’t concerned about passing Joe Montana in the GOAT discussion. He had bigger ideas.
Tom Brady always had over six championships as his benchmark, being as he wanted to get passed Michael Jordan.
Tom Brady was chasing Michael Jordan all along.
Last year, TB12 passed MJ’s rings.
No. 8 coming in 2021? 🐐 @brgridiron
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now that Tom Brady has accomplished his goal of topping Michael Jordan’s six championships following last season’s triumph, I wonder where his motivation will now come from.
Seven championships and now Brady is heavily considered to be the greatest athlete of all time.
But after eight, the conversation around Tom Brady would be done, and it would be hard to imagine anyone ever reaching his status.