Even if Tom Brady won’y publicly bash New England, his father spoke out on how the QB felt when he won the Super Bowl with his new team last season.
When speaking with NBC Sports, Tom Brady Sr’ was asked if he felt vindicated by the Super Bowl sin with the Bucs.
“Damn right,” he replied. When asked if Tom Brady also felt the same way, he answered again with another, “damn right”.
Tom Brady Sr. also had some comments directed at Bill Belichick, who he feels ran TB12 out of town.
Tom Brady’s dad confirms that Bill Belichick didn’t want him back with the Patriots:
“Damn right. Belichick wanted him out the door.” pic.twitter.com/gy38pRAN9T
— Guy Boston Sports (@GuyBostonSports) September 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tom Brady Sr. would elaborate on how him and his family feels about Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots.
“Tommy is extraordinarily appreciative of everything that happened during his New England career, and he’s more than happy that he’s moved on because it was pretty obvious that the Patriot regime felt that it was time for him to move on,” Brady Sr. said.
“And frankly, it may well have been perfect for (Bill) Belichick to move on from him. On the other hand, I think the Tampa Bay Bucs are pretty happy that the decision was made in Foxboro that they didn’t want to afford him or didn’t want to keep him when his last contract came up.”
Tom Brady makes his return to Foxboro as a member of the Buccaneers on Sunday night October 3.