Tom Brady’s return to New England during Week 4 of next season will be all the talk. The GOAT will be remembered fondly there, and I’m sure fans will show up in droves to Foxboro in order to share their appreciation for everything Brady did during his tenure with the Pats.
Tom Brady’s dad is looking forward to seeing his son return back to New England, that’s for sure. Tom Brady Sr. called in to a Boston sports talk radio show to share his excitement with the marquee matchup coming Week 4.
Tom Brady’s Dad ‘Started Salivating’ When He Saw The Patriots On The Schedulehttps://t.co/SPnyw9zTm3
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 13, 2021
Shortly after his dad’s hilarious move, Tom had one of his own. Brady took to social media to react to the news that he’s be traveling back to New England with the Bucs next year.
“It’s like when your high school friends meet your college friends,” Brady wrote on his Twitter.
It’s like when your high school friends meet your college friends 😬 https://t.co/RF5zVB9rI1
— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) May 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I’m sure TB12’s return to New England will be emotional for him, but I think he knows that he made the right move going to Tampa Bay.
After his first season with the Bucs, Brady already has another Super Bowl Trophy, and his team remains STACKED. I’m not sure any team has a better roster than the Buccaneers top-to-bottom.
Is a repeat in the works? It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.