The NFL has agreed to a new rule this year that will allow for a wider range of jersey numbers to choose from based on a players’ position.
Who's changing jersey numbers this year? 👀 pic.twitter.com/Xba0FwzJsa
— NFL (@NFL) April 21, 2021
While most players are excited that they’ll have more numbers to choose from, Tom Brady doesn’t care much for the rule.
“Good luck trying to block the right people now! Going to make for a lot of bad football,” Brady wrote on his Instagram page.
GOAT not a fan of the new number rule? pic.twitter.com/MgIW06taDb
— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I mean, come on Tom. There’s no way that this rule will actually make it that hard to figure out which guy you’re supposed to block before the play.
Since Tom Brady moved over the Tampa Bay, he seems to embrace the fun of football a little bit more, but this is proof that New England Tom is still in there.
Brady might not be a fan of this change, but he’ll most likely have to get over it. I’m sure everything will be just fine.