Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez took a shot at the GOAT Tom Brady during batting practice when he donned a Brady Bucs jersey (because of a lost bet), but waved his finger and declared that, “Patrick Mahomes the best.”
The Royals tweeted out the video with the caption, “sometimes words speak louder than actions.”
— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) April 19, 2021
Tom Brady had a problem with the caption of the video. He retweeted the post, but stated his belief that, “actions always speak louder than words.”
Nahhh I think actions always speak louder than words 😉 https://t.co/OkilMGgwN5
— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) April 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I think Salvy was a little biased here. Not only has he been the heartbeat of the Kansas City Royals for many years, but Patrick Mahomes is also a part owner of his team.
Needless to say, Mahomes has a ways to go if he wants to catch up to Tom Brady in the GOAT debate. Luckily, he has a lot of years ahead of him to get to work.