Tom Brady and his running prowess have been under fire this week.
On Sunday, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were able to defeat the Buffalo Bills in overtime, and during many points of the game, Tom Brady had to showcase his running ability. Following the game Tom’s coach gave him a stern warning.
Enough is enough https://t.co/3fVdxT4ftQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tony Romo even called Brady slow throughout the broadcast, which is a sentiment that was echoed by Peyton Manning during the Monday Night Football Manningcast.
Brady ended up hearing these comments, and he wasn’t too happy about them. In fact, he even went to Twitter with a response video, which can be seen below.
— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) December 13, 2021
Of course Tom can’t just let a comment slide, he feels compelled to prove all his doubters wrong.
Tom isn’t fast by any means, but he definitely looks as fast as he’s ever been.
Not too bad for a 44 year old.
Being pliable pays off.