On Saturday, Tom Brady revealed that he contracted COVID following the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl parade.
If you remember, Brady was having the time of his life on the boat parade, tossing the Lombardi trophy from boat to boat and being helped off the boat back on shore after reportedly enjoying a little too much tequila.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are one of the only teams who are fully vaccinated as the league average sits around 93%. While the Bucs are all vaccinated, Brady told the Tampa Bay Times that, “It’s not like last year, although we’re getting tested like last year. It’s going to be, I definitely think guys are going to be out at different points and we’ve just got to deal with it.”
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
We have already seen COVID affect every sport and team, even as most recent as today in the Brazil – Argentina soccer match. Because of the amount of players on each team, the NFL is taking extreme measures to ensure that no games will be forced to be rescheduled.
Brady did not mention if he suffered any symptoms or if he had any lingering issues after being COVID positive.