Snoop and Tom Brady are one powerful duo.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Quarterback Tom Brady recalled a time Snoop Dogg had exotic dancers hit the pole for them while his son was in the room.
“I brought my son, my son was 11 at the time to the afterparty and the game ended pretty late. So it was midnight. It was in our hotel. So we had this so special, special spot on the stage. Snoop had a pole up and there was some girls, they were clothed. But at the same time, there was a pole and my son, he had his eyes open and he was listening to music. And I said, ‘Jack, cover your eyes.’ And he goes, ‘Dad, I’m good. I’m good,'” he said on his podcast, Let’s Go.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Watch Tom explain below:
— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) October 12, 2021
“So it’s two in the morning. And we are having the time of our life and ‘I’m like, holy cow. If he tells his mother, I am, I ain’t going to see this kid for a long time, but I’m telling you, it was one of the best moments of my life. We still talk about it too.”
This isn’t the Tom Brady method we’re all familiar with, but give Tom credit for being a cool Dad.
Snoop a loop is a legend.