Remember that pesky Spygate scandal, you know the scandal that accused the Patriots of cheating.
The Patriots illegally videotaped defensive signals from New York Jets coaches during an early-season game. Bill Belichick received a record-breaking fine, the Patriots organization was fined and the team lost its 2008 first-round draft pick.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
When the Sypgate scandal first broke, Bill Belichick gave his players very clear instructions on how to handle themselves.
“When it came out, Belichick called us in the next day and he said, ‘Look, none of you players had anything to do with it,’” Brady said on Episode 4 of ESPN+’s “Man in the Arena,” as transcribed by The Boston Globe. “‘Just shut your mouth, focus on what your job is. None of you guys know anything about it. None of you guys have any information about it. I’ll deal with it how I need to deal with it, and you guys focus on your job.’”
Nine things we learned from Episode 4 of the Tom Brady documentary, ‘Man in the Arena’ https://t.co/gA4wlk34U8
— Boston Globe Sports (@BGlobeSports) December 8, 2021
Spygate didn’t cost them too much, they still went undefeated that season but ended up losing in the Super Bowl.
Brady and Belichick would go on to win three more Super Bowls together.