Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady has been a voice for the NFL players for a while now, and as the GOAT his take normally carries a bit more weight than other guys.
On Thursday, Brady saw fit to point out some interesting details about NFL players’ salaries in 2021.
The salary cap dropped by 20% and the new media deals were announced the day AFTER 2021 salary cap was set,” Tom Brady wrote. “NFL players better wake up @nflpa. NFL players are IGNORANT.”
Tom Brady blasts the NFLPA after seeing the Forbes story on NFL franchises increasing in value despite the pandemic. Brady calls the NFLPA “ignorant” for allowing the mammoth TV deals to be announced after the 2021 salary cap was set. pic.twitter.com/khwiwvxZTV
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
A few different agents and players around the league have echoed Tom Brady’s sentiment here. But perhaps the NFLPA should have used the new media deals as a negotiating chip when speaking with the league about the salary cap for 2021.
After all, it was common knowledge that the deal was coming, and it doesn’t appear likely that the NFL just tried to sneak the news in there after agreeing to the salary cap.
Maybe Tom Brady should be a little bit more involved with the NFLPA, or they should be in constant communication with him when negotiating with the NFL.