The ageless wonder Tom Brady likes his Thanksgiving meal so much, he throws out his famous diet for a day.
Brady revealed on Monday’s episode his SiriusXM podcast Let’s Go! with Tom Brady, Larry Fitzgerald and Jim Gray that he eats whatever he wants on Thanksgiving Day. During a conversation with Oprah Winfrey, Brady said he is “just like everyone else” when he sits down for a Thanksgiving meal.
“What are you actually eating at the Thanksgiving table?” Winfrey, 67, asked the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback.
Brady laughed and replied, “Just like everyone else.”
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“That’s the one meal where I’m like, screw it, let’s go for it. And we all get to enjoy it.”
Brady also explained to Oprah how Thanksgiving fits into his football schedule, telling her, “You only get about four hours to enjoy it.”
“Practice usually ends about 1 or 2 p.m., you eat about 3:30 and then you’re getting ready for the next day of practice,” Brady said. “And then same thing with Christmas. So, you know, I’m looking forward to the time when I’m done playing football so that I can have some of those more normal holidays that I had growing up that were important where the family’s all together.”
Even Tom cheats on his diet.
He’s human after all…