Today marks TB12’s twelve anniversary with his wife, Gisele. Tom Brady appears to already be having a great offseason after winning his seventh super bowl. The Tampa Bay quarterback took time to remind everyone that he has plenty to celebrate off the field, as well. Brady shared a great family photo from after the Super Bowl on Instagram and wrote a nice note to his better half.
“Happy anniversary!! I couldn’t have imagined a better wife and partner than you @gisele when I said “I do” 12 years ago. I have had so much fun, happiness and joy seeing our family grow! You are the sweetest, most loving and determined person I know. You always do what’s right, and you are the best example for our kids of what a supportive loving partner is! How blessed am I?? Te amo,” Brady wrote.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
The fact that Tom Brady and Gisele have been married for twelve years now is just another reminder of how long Brady has actually been playing. The man is literally timeless. It feels like just yesterday Brady was dating actress Bridget Moynahan, with whom he has a son.
Tom Brady is no doubt a hall of famer, however, his time on the field is not quite done yet. Don’t be surprised if Brady gets to hoist the Lombardi Trophy another time before retiring. I certainly wouldn’t be.
Happy Anniversary TB12!