Tom Brady had knee surgery, and for those concerned how it went, it appeared to go smoothly. Brady made an appearance at a charity golf tournament hosted by Bucs head coach Bruce Arians. There are no reports of Brady golfing. But he showed up to a gala Sunday evening while walking without any apparent trouble.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) April 19, 2021
Tom was also spotted at a Soccer game on Sunday:
Tom Brady's taking in today's #MIAvLA game in person 🐐
— Yahoo Soccer (@FCYahoo) April 18, 2021
He also spoke with ESPN’s Jenna Laine about his recovery from the February procedure.
“I feel pretty good, and I push myself pretty hard,” Brady said. “I feel pretty good. I don’t know if I could go this week, but we’ll see how things play out.”
When asked if he planned to participate in a June minicamp if there is one, Brady told Laine: “I hope so.”
You just know Tom will be ready to defend his Super Bowl.