Tom Brady is just like the rest us. Well, it one aspect, at least.
All across the NFL, penalties are being thrown at an outrageous clip after executives voted to crackdown on taunting this year. Now if a player does so much as clap towards an opponent, he’ll be penalized.
The increase in flags is just adding to the notion that games are already overly-officiated to begin with. And fans and players are completely fed up.
Tom Brady isn’t a fan of the new taunting rules either. And the GOAT took to social media to declare the he ‘agrees’ that these taunting flags are absurd.
Tom Brady is like the rest of us. NOT a fan of the new taunting rule. pic.twitter.com/fbFdvFQcXq
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tom Brady has been outspoken about other changes the NFL made in the offseason, as well.
He has been lobbying with the NFLPA to get the league to raise the salary cap, being as he believes teams are over exaggerating about how much money they lost due to COVID. And the QB also thinks that the new leniency towards players wearing whatever jersey number they want makes it confusing to prepare during the pre-snap progressions.
For now, it appears that the ridiculous taunting crackdowns are here to stay. And we’ll all continue to scoff at how ticky-tack some of these penalties have become.
Tom Brady included.