In what has become a tradition, Tom Brady posted his “W” video to social media earlier today.
But what fans quickly noticed was that Tom Brady left his clock set to 3:28 for the duration of the entire video, clearly taking a shot at next week’s opponent – the Atlanta Falcons.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Obviously, Tom Brady was paying homage to when his Patriots came roaring back from a 28-3 deficit in Super Bowl LI.
After that historic Super Bowl, Brady has now joined forces with the Buccaneers, where he remains a Super Bowl favorite.
The Falcons, though, were never able to continue their success, and are currently in the midst of a rebuild that will likely take several years to complete.
This weekend, Tom Brady and the Bucs should be able to defeat the Falcons handedly, and we’ll all realize how far the dynamic of the NFL has come since epic comeback in 2017.