In what has become a tradition, Tom Brady posted his “W” video to social media earlier today.
But what fans quickly noticed was that Tom Brady left his clock set to 3:28 for the duration of the entire video, clearly taking a shot at next week’s opponent – the Atlanta Falcons.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Obviously, Tom Brady was paying homage to when his Patriots came roaring back from a 28-3 deficit in Super Bowl LI.
After that historic Super Bowl, Brady has now joined forces with the Buccaneers, where he remains a Super Bowl favorite.
The Falcons, though, were never able to continue their success, and are currently in the midst of a rebuild that will likely take several years to complete.
This weekend, Tom Brady and the Bucs should be able to defeat the Falcons handedly, and we’ll all realize how far the dynamic of the NFL has come since epic comeback in 2017.