The drama is starting to heat up as Tom Brady is a little over a week away from returning to Foxboro to take on Bill Belichick and the Patriots.
First, Brady’s dad, Tom Brady Sr., called out Belichick and the Patriots for wanting TB12 out the door. Tom’s dad also said him and his son felt ‘vindicated’ by the Bucs Super Bowl.
Tom Brady’s Dad Has Telling Response On The GOAT’s Feelings Towards Bill Belichick, Patriotshttps://t.co/jFMZixoUUP
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 23, 2021
Today, it was Tom Brady’s longtime trainer, Alex Guerrero, who was calling out Bill Belichick.
Guerrero says that the coach’s relationship with Brady never “evolved” because Belichick refused to stop treating Brady like a young kid.
Tom Brady's personal trainer, Alex Guerrero, said Patriots coach Bill Belichick "never evolved" in how he treated the QB over 20 seasons. pic.twitter.com/xCaAenUHmA
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 23, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s not a huge secret that Bill Belichick was never a fan of Tom Brady having his personal trainer around the team all the time.
Belichick didn’t like that his players were getting treatment from Alex Guerrero instead of taking the advice of team doctors at times.
But in Alex Guerrero’s defense, he’s clearly doing something right. Tom Brady continues to dominate the league at 44 years of age.