When Tom Brady was asked about Mac Jones, the New England Patriots rookie who has been compared to Tom Brady simply because he’s the heir apparent, Brady basically passed on saying anything.
Tom Brady didn’t have much to say when he was asked about Mac Jones. Tom kept things pretty curt.
— Ryan Spagnoli (@Ryan_Spags) September 30, 2021
“I haven’t seen him much at all. Yeah,” Brady said in his media conference.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s clear on that clip that he was hoarse. It’s not the best week to get sick, but Brady said he was unsure what’s going on.
“I don’t know. I’ve had a few of these days. I don’t know what the deal is, so I gotta try to figure this out,” Brady said. “I said my throat’s more tired than arm. Imagine that.”
Tom Brady’s Hoarse Voice Is All The Buzz Prior To The Foxboro Returnhttps://t.co/yqS0BvL85Z
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 1, 2021
Brady has zero reason to have any feelings about Jones.
Tom is going to play this one as close to the vest as possible…