Tampa Bay Buccaneers Quarterback Tom Brady has built one of the strongest resumes you’ll ever see. His football records speak for themselves, and his Super Bowl wins top any player. He’s one of those once in a lifetime athletes. And the crazy part is, he’s not anywhere near slowing down. After the incredible victory over the Kansas City Chiefs, there was a moment when Gisele joined the team on the field and everyone noticed that she asked him a question.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Brady later revealed that she asked him what more he has to prove.
Brady went on Good Morning America in an exclusive interview on Wednesday with Michael Strahan and was asked the same question.
GMA EXCLUSIVE: "I still want to play…I got a little sickness in me that just wants to throw a freaking spiral." @TomBrady tells @michaelstrahan he's got "some more football in me." https://t.co/WRa19Pkehy pic.twitter.com/kdu5Aq03Xl
— Good Morning America (@GMA) April 7, 2021
Brady isn’t your average GOAT.
He’s going to play until he falls off the cliff..