Tom Brady’s got jokes.
After Aaron Rodgers made headlines for yelling “I still own you!” following a touchdown run, Tom Brady grabbed some low hanging fruit. The GOAT congratulated Aaron Rodgers on his ownership stake in the team.
“Before we get started, I wanted to congratulate Aaron Rodgers,” Brady said in a Sirius XM appearance. “Obviously he’s a great quarterback, but I guess he’s now a shareholder of the Bears.”
— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) October 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tom would never do something like that, he’s far too classy.
While not many people are going to pick the Chicago Bears to beat the Bucs this week, maybe Matt Nagy will try to use this as bulletin board material.
Rodgers really turned the Bears into a joke.