Tom Brady is getting into the Subway business. I know what you’re thinking, no chance Tom Brady eats Subway, or for that matter, has ever eaten Subway. According to Sports Business Journal, Brady has signed on to be the newest pitchman for the sandwich chain. Brady has already shot a Subway ad, which is expected to debut in about a month, but it won’t feature him holding a sandwich.
Today in Terry Lefton's SBJ Marketing: After becoming an #NFL corporate sponsor last year, @SUBWAY is adding Tom Brady to its list of athlete endorsers, and sources say a TV ad featuring Brady, sans product, is filmed and ready to debut later this month.https://t.co/hQ4OVmK70n pic.twitter.com/yqZ991Yhvt
— Sports Business Journal (@sbjsbd) June 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
I assume Tom Brady hasn’t been able to play well into his 40s by eating subway.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers star QB famously adheres to a strict diet outlined in his “TB12” system.
But he did at one time eat Subway. His Sub of Choice?
You guessed it, a Meatball Sub.
— Seth Wickersham (@SethWickersham) June 29, 2021
The funniest part of Tom’s Subway deal is he’s following Belichick. Bill’s Subway ads were pretty good.