Tomi Lahren is going to be a wife to former MLB player J.P. Arencibia.
What a crazy weekend in the sports world, as there were many things to celebrate. On top of all the momentous sports memories that were created, former Major League Baseball player J.P. Arencibia and conservative talking head Tomi Lahren got engaged. The Bally Sports Florida MLB analyst and the political commentator both took to Instagram to make the announcement, and share their excitement for taking the plunge.
See their posts below:
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Not sure how many people are sending Tomi congratulations, she has a tendency to rub most people the wrong way.
But maybe if she’s lucky Trump will make an appearance at her nuptials.
Check out more of the newly engaged Tomi Lahren below: