Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is trying his hand in professional golf after his playing days. Romo has already showed he is an excellent golfer, and his skills were on full display yet again, today.
Romo is playing on the Korn Ferry Tour at the Veritex Bank Championship in Arlington, Texas. It didn’t take Romo too long to get the fans going.
On the first hole par-5 Romo chipped in for Eagle with an incredible shot.
— Korn Ferry Tour (@KornFerryTour) April 22, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Tony Romo for eagle ✅ pic.twitter.com/h38gASVSfF
— Awesemo Odds (@AwesemoOdds) April 22, 2021
Tony Romo celebrated his 41st birthday yesterday, and it appears that his second act is just beginning. He’s one of the best announcers in the NFL, and it looks like he can continue to make some money with his golf game in the future.
Good luck to Tony Romo for the rest of the tournament.